Great form meets versatile function with our organic burpy bib®. Made with fully certified organic cotton that is grown and manufactured in an environmentally responsible way, this eco-conscious bib works as a burp cloth too-providing maximum coverage for baby and you.
one pre-washed organic cotton muslin burpy bib
- GOTS Certified: made of organic cotton muslin
- Generous Size: unique shape for maximum coverage
- Absorbent: soaks up messy spills in a snap
Washing Instructions: To keep your items looking fresh and new, follow these simple steps.
Pre-treating stubborn stains
- Spot clean: Mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.
- Soak: Fill a sink or basin with hot water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse dirty water and repeat if necessary.
Machine washing everyday
- Set machine to a normal cycle. Cold for colors. Warm/hot for whites
- Add aden + anais laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine type—reference product label.
- Add aden + anais chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
- Add aden + anais fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
- Place all items of like colors in the machine.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Fill a basin with warm water and add .5 fl. oz. of aden + anais laundry detergent.
- Mix water and detergent, use your hands to gently agitate your item. Soak for one hour—do not worry if color appears in your water, this is normal.
- Run cool water through item until rinse water is no longer soapy. Squeeze or push out the water.
- Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry or lay flat.
- Iron or steam as needed.
Laundry care facts
- aden + anais laundry detergent contains plant-based enzymes and color guard to help reduce fading.
- aden + anais fabric softener helps soften items and reduce wrinkles with vegetable oil rather than tallow—making it safer for babies.
- aden + anais chlorine-free bleach removes your toughest stains, is color-safe and is used to whiten whites and brighten colors.