Aden + Anais takes a baby basic one step further with this organic changing pad cover. Made with fully certified organic cotton that is grown and manufactured in an environmentally responsible way, this fitted cover is durable enough for everyday use, comfy for baby and eco-conscious.
One 33" x 17" pre-washed organic cotton muslin changing pad cover
- GOTS Certified: made of organic cotton muslin
- Durable: withstands countless washes and changes
- Tailored: fits snugly on standard changing pads
- Comfy: gets softer with every wash
- Machine Washable
Washing Instructions: To keep your items looking fresh and new, follow these simple steps.
Pre-treating stubborn stains
- Spot clean: Mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.
- Soak: Fill a sink or basin with hot water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse dirty water and repeat if necessary.
Machine washing everyday
- Set machine to a normal cycle. Cold for colors. Warm/hot for whites
- Add aden + anais laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine type—reference product label.
- Add aden + anais chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
- Add aden + anais fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
- Place all items of like colors in the machine.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Fill a basin with warm water and add .5 fl. oz. of aden + anais laundry detergent.
- Mix water and detergent, use your hands to gently agitate your item. Soak for one hour—do not worry if color appears in your water, this is normal.
- Run cool water through item until rinse water is no longer soapy. Squeeze or push out the water.
- Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry or lay flat.
- Iron or steam as needed.
Laundry care facts
- aden + anais laundry detergent contains plant-based enzymes and color guard to help reduce fading.
- aden + anais fabric softener helps soften items and reduce wrinkles with vegetable oil rather than tallow—making it safer for babies.
- aden + anais chlorine-free bleach removes your toughest stains, is color-safe and is used to whiten whites and brighten colors.