Aden + Anais helps continue the timeless tradition of swaddling with our soft organic swaddles. Made of GOTS certified organic cotton muslin that is manufactured in an environmentally responsible way, these organic swaddling blankets are gentle on baby's skin and eco-conscious.
Three 47" x 47" pre-washed organic cotton muslin swaddle.
- GOTS Certified: organic cotton muslin
- Breathable: helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Practical: easy to care for machine washable
- Versatile: works as a stroller or nursing cover, changing pad cover, tummy time blanket and more
Washing Instructions: To keep your items looking fresh and new, follow these simple steps.
Pre-treating stubborn stains
- Spot clean: Mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.
- Soak: Fill a sink or basin with hot water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse dirty water and repeat if necessary.
Machine washing everyday
- Set machine to a normal cycle. Cold for colors. Warm/hot for whites
- Add aden + anais laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine type—reference product label.
- Add aden + anais chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
- Add aden + anais fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
- Place all items of like colors in the machine.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Fill a basin with warm water and add .5 fl. oz. of aden + anais laundry detergent.
- Mix water and detergent, use your hands to gently agitate your item. Soak for one hour—do not worry if color appears in your water, this is normal.
- Run cool water through item until rinse water is no longer soapy. Squeeze or push out the water.
- Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry or lay flat.
- Iron or steam as needed.
Laundry care facts
- aden + anais laundry detergent contains plant-based enzymes and color guard to help reduce fading.
- aden + anais fabric softener helps soften items and reduce wrinkles with vegetable oil rather than tallow—making it safer for babies.
- aden + anais chlorine-free bleach removes your toughest stains, is color-safe and is used to whiten whites and brighten colors.