Keep baby’s room stylish with Argington's modern wardrobe. Designed to be efficient and classic, the main interior cabinet features two compartments that include double hung clothing bars and four adjustable shelves. The lower cabinet features two cubby-like storage compartments perfect for shoes or small items. In addition to its ample storage space, the Bam Wardrobe has beautiful modern design and rich, natural wood finishes to match the rest of your Bam Collection nursery.
We, Jenny Argie and Andrew Thornton, have fused our backgrounds in fine art and architecture to create Argington, a modern children‘s furniture company. We are passionate about working as a family to craft furniture for other families.
Argington embraces the love for art, family, and the world we leave our children. Argington‘s furniture shares a common design aesthetic – clean, simple, and tasteful. Our children are the inspiration for each new design and each piece is crafted to have that personal feel.
As a family, we adhere to green design: a sustainable way to produce our furniture in efforts to minimize environmental impact. Every piece we produce is part of a bigger picture so that as your family grows our products continue to support the family‘s aesthetic vision.
- Main cabinet interior features two main compartments that includes double hung clothing bars and 4 adjustable shelves
- Triple hinged doors for added strength
- Lower cabinet features two cubby storage compartments
- Assembly required
- Environmentally friendly - Made of solid birch and birch ply harvested from sustainable managed forests
- E-Zero guarantee - 0% formaldehyde emissions in wood products
- All materials, glues, stains and finishes are 100% non-toxic and are low VOC.
- Dimensions: 35.5”W x 20.5”D x 69”H
- Conforms to and exceeds all regulations set forth by ASTM, CPSC, and Health Canada.
Gift Wrap not available.Shipping Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.