The Uffizi bunk bed offers a straight forward solution to making the most of your children’s room. More importantly, it provides a resting place your children will love to call their own. Designed by the artisan duo Jenny Argie and Andrew Thornton, the Uffizi can be considered as an architectural work given the interesting spaces it provides. Kids will love the cantilevers, semi-enclosed lower bunk, and window like openings. You may select different finishes for different parts of the bed giving you the opportunity to suit your own style.
- Made from sustainable hard wood and birch ply
- Lower bunk is low to the ground for easier access for youngsters
- Both upper and lower bunks accept a standard twin size mattress (38”x75”). Mattress thickness for upper bunk should not exceed 8”
- Bunk bed can convert to a loft bed with youth desk underneath, and the lower bunk can also be repositioned. The desk attached can be used with any configuration
- The CPSC recommends that the upper bunk should be used by children ages 6 and up
- Finishes available for vertical bed supports and ladder are white and ebony finishes available for mattress frames are natural birch, and white
- Twin bed included
- Conforms to and exceeds all regulations set forth by ASTM, Consumer Product Safety Commission, and Health Canada
- Both upper and lower bunks accept a standard twin size mattress (38”x75”). Mattress thickness for upper bunk should not exceed 8”.
- Dimensions: minimum space requirements for bunk bed are 90” length x 47” width x 77” high (recommended minimum ceiling height is 8'); top of lower bunk is 14.5” off the floor, distance from bottom of lower bunk to floor is 7.5”, distance between top and bottom bunk is 42.5”, top of upper bunk rail is 72.5” above the floor
- Wood construction including E-Zero birch ply. The wood contained in this product is harvested from sustainable managed forests
- Argington continues to lead the way in its commitment to bring the very best to your family. E-Zero is global qualification that means that there are 0% formaldehyde emissions in our wood products which translates into safety, health, and a better environment for all
- In addition, all glues, stains and finishes are 100% non‐toxic and are low VOC
Gift Wrap not available.Shipping Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.