The Philips Avent Baby Monitor with DECT Technology & Digital Display Screen gives complete comfort and assurance to parents who are seeking a secure and private connection with their baby. Using the latest DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) technology, Avent guarantees no signal interference and crystal clear monitor clarity. The monitor has a 1,000 ft range and a talk-back feature so you can hear and comfort your baby from anywhere in and around the home. A nightlight and lullaby feature is available as well as temperature range settings that can be controlled and monitored with the parent unit digital display. It constantly scans over 100 channels and seamlessly switches should the slightest disruption be detected.
Includes a base unit and a small, sleek rechargeable parent unit with an extra long range for confident cordless monitoring in and around the home.
- Eco mode helps reduce energy consumption when monitoring baby from a shorter distance
- Adjustable sensor monitors baby’s room for optimal comfort and the personal temperature range settings alert you to adjust the climate when needed
- Adjustable sound sensitivity function that allows you to increase/decrease the microphone sensitivity, to enable you to listen to your baby breathe
- The DECT Baby Monitor indicates a continuous connection between the baby and the parent unit with visible and audible link indicators
- Uses lights to indicate if the baby makes noise, even with volume off
- 330 meter range to ensure a secure reception in and around the house
- Rechargeable parent unit gives the freedom of cordless roaming for 24 hours before re-charging is required
- Talk-back so you can hear and comfort your baby, even when you're not in the room
- Belt clip provides hands-free convenience and mobility
- Integrated night light and specially selected lullabies soothe baby to sleep