Congratulations on choosing BabyBjörn Bouncer Balance Soft! It was developed in close collaboration with pediatricians and has a unique ergonomic shape that gives your child's head and back the correct support.
BabyBjörn Bouncer Balance Soft may be used both as a bouncer and as a comfy chair. It can be used as a bouncer from newborn (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) until your child has learned to sit up without help. When your child can walk and sit on his or her own, you can turn the fabric around to create a comfy chair (up to 29 lbs/13 kg or approx. 2 years).
- Soft design for an extra cozy feeling -Soft fabric, round forms and supportive design create an extra cozy feeling for your baby.
- Rocking that develops motor skills and balance - The enjoyable rocking develops your baby’s motor skills and balance in a natural way. No batteries are needed.
- Proper head and back support - The ergonomic design of the bouncer gives your baby proper support from age newborn.
- Age:From newborn to approximately two years (8-29 lbs/3.5-13 kg).
- Material: Cotton: 100% cotton.Mesh: 100% polyester. Organic: 100% organically grown cotton. Cotton: 100% cotton.Mesh: 100% polyester. Organic: 100% organically grown cotton.
The textiles closest to the child are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.
- Weight and dimensions
Weight: 4.6 lbs/2.1 kg
Height/length/width in highest position: 23 x 35 x 15.5 in/58 x 89 x 39 cm
Height/length/width in transport mode: 4.5 x 35 x 15.5 in/11 x 89 x 39 cm
- Care instructions
It is very easy to remove the fabric and machine wash at 40 °C (warm). Simply loosen the two elastic loops at the bottom and pull the fabric seat off the frame.
- Bouncer and chair in one
BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft can be used as both a bouncer and a comfy chair. From the time your baby is newborn (at least 8 lbs/3.5kg) and until she or he has learned to sit up unaided, it can be used as a bouncer. When your child has learned to walk and sit independently, you can reverse the fabric to create a comfortable child’s chair (up to 29 lbs/13kg or approximately 2 years of age).
BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft has four positions. The lowest position, C, is recommended for newborns sitting in the bouncer. Positions A and B can be used when the child can hold his or her back and head upright in these positions without a problem. It is not dangerous to exceed the recommended maximum weight for a position, but the rocking function will not work as well.
When the product is used as a bouncer, the maximum weight is 20 lbs/9 kg according to European Standard EN12790:2009.