USDA Certified Organic
- Contains supercritical CO2 extracts of Arnica Montana and Black Pepper, traditional joint soothers that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cayenne extract gently warms as it stimulates circulation in achy joints.
- It has a fabulous fragrance & is good for your skin.
Hardworking, Hardplaying, Sore & Achy Joint Relief. When formulating our Sore Joint Rub, we started with our original Sore Muscle Rub, and more than doubled the Cayenne extract to give extra warmth and circulatory support. Sore Joint Rub contains powerful CO2 Extracts of Arnica Montana and Black Pepper, traditional joint soothers that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. The Arnica flower is well known for aiding muscles and joints in recovery from injury. Cayenne and Black Pepper Oils are a circulatory stimulant and can help soothe the discomfort associated with poor circulation, general stiffness, sprains, and sciatica. As with all of our Sore Muscle Rub blends, it leaves your skin soft with a natural fragrance that is sublime.
Directions for use:
- Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere you're sore. Use to soothe the everyday aches & pains from exercise and hard work.
- Caution: contains Cayenne - please avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and other sensitive areas
Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Extract, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, CO2 Extracts of *Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper), *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger), *Arnica Montana (Arnica), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), and Essential Oils of *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) and *Salvia Officinalis (Sage).
* = Certified Organic