- One of our simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients!
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Certified organic sunscreen base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This simple formula has no added essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents. All natural certified organic sunscreen for the whole family. Our biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in certified organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our BPA- and Phthalate-free packaging is made from >50% Post-Consumer Recycled #2 plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach! Though we have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scent of Beeswax.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply
liberally to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply organic sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic