Attending public events while nursing a new baby can be quite a challenge. Behold, the bebe au lait nursing cover! Stylish fabrics and the all-important patent-pending rigid neckline allows Mom to see Baby and Baby to see Mom.
Features & Benefits:
- Mom looks stylish and trendy while feeding baby
- Adjustable strap allows user to find the most comfortable length
- Mom's modesty isn't compromised
- Nursing while out and about or while entertaining family and friends is no longer stressful
- Helps baby to relax and concentrate on nursing by blocking out busy surroundings
- The lightweight fabric keeps baby from overheating while nursing unlike heavy blankets or towels. Plus, Mom can see exactly what baby is doing instead of completely obscuring baby as with a blanket.
- Fold up compactly and fit easily in any size diaper bag without adding a lot of bulk
- Eliminates the need to purchase several expensive (and often unattractive) nursing tops
- Machine washable 100% cotton fabric
- The Bebe au Lait nursing cover can serve many other purposes:
- It can be a light blanket in a pinch
- It can be draped across the front of the stroller so baby is protected from the sun if the sunshade isn't offering enough coverage
- Mom can also use it to protect baby from the sun while using a front carrier - the lightweight fabric keeps baby from getting too warm
- The terry cloth panel is perfect for cleaning up spit ups, drools, and other baby-related oopsies
Bebe au Lait makes nursing covers under the name Hooter Hiders for tongue-in-cheek and Bebe au Lait for mama chic. Same cover, different name!