The Bob Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller lets you take your little ones along with you for your cross training workout! It's perfect for every active parent who has twice the cargo!
- Includes Stroller Strides Fitness Kit: Handlebar Console, Stroller Strides exercise manual and exercise tubing.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable and independently reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses help keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Canopy silk screened with Stroller Strides logo.
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
With the addition of the Infant Car Seat Adapter, newborns can safely ride in the stroller. This accessory will allow parents to use select Infant car Seats with single and double seat BOB Strollers, and will work with the best selling Infant Car Seat models available.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. The warranty their strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
Gift Wrap not available.
Stroller weight: 34 lbs.Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.