Take the tilt out of your life with the BOB Revolution stroller. The Revolution's revolutionary pivoting front wheel swivels for quick, easy, all-wheels-on-the-ground turning. It's as easy as steering your bike. Plus it can be locked forward for maximum stability for running and straight-ahead walking.
- Tough, welded frame; durable fabric; quality construction. It's totally together, and built to stay that way
- Front wheel swivels for unmatched maneuverability in tight spaces and locks forward for reliable running over uneven surfaces
- Fast, two-step fold-up design for stow-and-go portability
- State-of-the-art suspension system for exceptionally smooth ride
- Ultra padded seat reclines up to 70° (from vertical); a 25° increase over previous models
- Includes: Independently adjustable multi-position sun canopies
- Padded shoulder harness for added comfort, red plastic pull rings for easy harness adjustments
- Frame: High strength chromoly and aluminum alloy
- Seat: Two seats 13.5" wide x 21" high x 10" deep (34cm x 53cm x 25cm) / ultra-padded seats recline up to 70 degrees (from vertical) / 3-ply hollow core system seat back / stain resistant-easy to clean
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point safety harness with sternum strap / parking brake / safety wrist strap
- Weight: 33.2lbs (15.1kg)
- Capacity: 100bs (45kg) / 50lbs (22.5kg) per seat
- Suspension: Adjustable shock absorbers for big or small kids (2 position), coil spring with elastomer core, 3 inches of travel
- Tires: Rear 16" x 1.75" (slick), front 12.5" x 1.75" (slick)
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings
- Rims: High impact composite polymer
- Spokes: High impact composite polymer
- Brake: Foot-activated parking brake
- Storage: 4 interior seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seat back and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath
Dimensions: See Image Below
- A - Wheel Base: Swivel mode 28.2in (71.6cm) / Jogging mode 34.1in (86.6cm)
- B - Overall Length: Swivel mode 51.4in (130.5cm) / Jogging mode 57.3in (145.5cm)
- C - Handle Bar Height: 40.7in (103.5cm)
- D - Width: 30.8in (78.2cm)
- E - Interior Seat Width: 13.5in (34cm)
- F - Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 38.8in (98.5cm) / Jogging mode 38.8in (98.5cm)
- G - Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 19in (48.3cm) / Jogging mode 19in (48.3cm)
- H - Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 33.7in (85.5cm) / Jogging mode 33.7in (85.5cm)
- I - Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 13.2in (33.5cm) / Jogging mode 13.2in (33.5cm)
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
With the addition of the Infant Car Seat Adapter, newborns can safely ride in the stroller. This accessory will allow parents to use select Infant car Seats with single and double seat BOB Strollers, and will work with the best selling Infant Car Seat models available.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. The warranty their strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
Gift Wrap not available.