From jogging in the park to running errands around town, this stroller is perfect for an active lifestyle. The best way to move forward at your pace is to take the tilt out of your life with the BOB Revolution stroller. The Revolution's unique pivoting front wheel swivels for fast, convenient, all-wheels-on-the-ground turning. It's just as easy as steering your own bike. This rare design allows you to lock wheels forward for maximum stability for running and straight-ahead walking. The front wheels can also swivel for great maneuvering in tight spaces and reliable smooth riding over uneven surfaces. Its shock absorber suspension system ensures it. Its quick-release, high-impact polymer 16-inch rear wheels are made extra-wide and are easily inflatable so that the off-road tires roll on everything from city streets to dirt trails. The Revolution is as durable as it is comfortable. The sporty stroller's tough welded frame is made from high strength aluminum alloy. The seat is made with durable fabric designed to withstand the wear and tear of active families on the go. And when it comes to comfort in motion the revolution has it all with an ultra-padded reclining seat and supportive back so your little one never misses out on nap time. For your convenience, it also features two internal seat pockets and a hanging basket in the rear and below to keep essentials close at hand as well as carry toys and snacks. And to stay in line with its quick and easy characteristics the revolution is even simple to store. It's fast two step fold up design for stow and go makes it conveniently portable. Just fold and go!
- Perfect for multi-surface adventures
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough
- Comfortable seat back provides increased support
- 5-point harness with increased adjustability for a more security fit
- Integrated accessory adapter enables quick and easy installation of the infant car seat adapter and snack tray (each sold separately)
- Multi-position canopy offers full coverage from the sun
- Solid aluminum alloy frame with reliable performance, lightweight for convenient travel and storage
- Durable fabrics withstand the wear and tear of rugged outdoor use
- Adjustable shock-absorbing suspension system
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain
- Easy two-step fold
- Low Boy Cargo Basket and additional space in large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded
- Weight (Net): 25lb, 11.34kg
- Capacity: 70lb, 31.75kg (Occupant plus luggage weight)
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. Rear 16" x 1.75", Front 12.5" x 1.75".
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Swivel Knob: Durable steel knob and lock-out pin to convert from "walk" mode to "jog" mode.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
- Wheel Base: Swivel mode 25.28in (64.2cm) / Jogging mode 30.71in (78.0cm)
- Overall Length: Swivel mode 46.14in (117.2cm) / Jogging mode 51.65in (131.2cm)
- Handle Bar Height: 39.80in (101.1cm)
- Width: 25.40in (64.5cm)
- Interior Seat Width: 14.70in (37.3cm)
- Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 39.20in (99.6cm) / Jogging mode 43.10in (109.5cm)
- Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 19.30in (49.0cm) / Jogging mode 19.30in (49.0cm)
- Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 33in (83.8cm) / Jogging mode 36.90in (93.7cm)
- Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 11.80in (30.0cm) / Jogging mode 10.70in (27.2cm)
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
With the addition of the Infant Car Seat Adapter, newborns can safely ride in the stroller. This accessory will allow parents to use select Infant car Seats with single and double seat BOB Strollers, and will work with the best selling Infant Car Seat models available.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. The warranty their strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
Gift Wrap not available.