Knobby tires, state-of-the-art suspension, sparkling personality; the Sport Utility Stroller is a perfect match for moms and dads who love the Great Out-There and want to share it with their kids. Bumpy trails, curbs, cracked sidewalks, they're all tough to get along with in other strollers, but a breeze with the Sport Utility Stroller.
- Color: Orange
- The go-anywhere, tough, durable, lightweight design of a mountain bike
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability hiking, jogging or when the trail gets rough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable and independently reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses help keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic knobby tires and tubes provide increased traction and toughness.
- Low boy cargo basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knobs keep you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position. Hand Brake provides additional stopping assistance when strolling.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Weight (Net): 36lb, 16.22kg
- Capacity: 100lb, 45.36kg The maximum weight capacity of the stroller is 100lb (45kg)(occupants plus luggage weight). Maximum occupant height is 44in or (112cm). Do not exceed the maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High strength chromoly and aluminum.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harnesses.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harnesses / parking brake / wrist strap / seat retention strap
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-50 lbs. Position 2: 51-100 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. 16" x 2.0" knobby.
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Hand Brake: Caliper type hand brake on front wheel.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 4 interior mesh seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seatbacks and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
- Includes: Multi-position independent sun canopies.
- Wheel Base: 29.47in (74.9cm)
- Overall Length: 54.72in (139.0cm)
- Handle Bar Height: 41.93in (106.5cm)
- Width: 30.79in (78.2cm)
- Interior Seat Width: 12.50in (31.8cm)
- Folded Length, wheels on: 39.53in (100.4cm)
- Folded Height, wheels on: 21.73in (55.2cm)
- Folded Length, wheels off: 34.61in (87.9cm)
- Folded Height, wheels off: 13.94in (35.4cm)
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
With the addition of the Infant Car Seat Adapter, newborns can safely ride in the stroller. This accessory will allow parents to use select Infant car Seats with single and double seat BOB Strollers, and will work with the best selling Infant Car Seat models available.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. The warranty their strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
Gift Wrap not available.