New for 2013!
This booster seat incorporates BRITAX’s leading safety innovations, including one of BRITAX’s Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The Base with SafeCell Technology® is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat. The PARKWAY® SG also features SecureGuardTM anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection® with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Comfort and convenience features include a quick-adjust head restraint, retractable cupholders, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover.
Premium Safety Features
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- True Side Impact Protection® provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPS foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them "in true" or aligned
- SecureGuardTM works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
Superior Fit and Comfort
- 120-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Quick- Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children’s cups and snacks
- High Density Comfort Foam (under removable cover) provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard™ (accessory sold separately)