The bumGenius Newborn Cloth Diaper is a distinguished iParenting Media Award Winner and a recipient of the Mother & Baby Gold Medal for 2008!
- An all-in-one is a cloth diaper with the absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer. It goes on in one step.
- No stuffing, no diaper cover and no folding means that this is the easiest-to-use and quite possibly, the most convenient newborn diaper you can buy.
- These fantastic all-in-one diapers are made with an outer fabric that is safe to wash in hot water.
- The closures are hook & loop, just like disposable diapers.
- The inner-core is ultra-absorbent.
- The lining fabric keeps your baby's bottom dry.
- The tabs have that stretch that you love in deluxe disposable diapers.
- The ultra-gentle leg elastic will keep the messes in!
Stretchy tabs, hook & loop closures and ultra-gentle leg/back casings guarantee a great fit every time. The soakers are made of our exclusive Cotton Babies microfiber terry. This ensures that your diaper isn't just super-absorbent, it also dries quickly. Just like our pockets, the suedecloth lining keeps your baby's bottom dry and free of irritation caused by wetness and ultra-gentle elastic won't leave red marks.
bumGenius Newborn cloth diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the umbilical area dry. This diaper is designed to fit during that itty-bitty newborn stage.
Fasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover. Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bumGenius detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.