Special Limited Time Offer:
Reuse, refill and recycle! Receive a free 6.5oz Handwash with each 19oz Handwash purchased ($6.99 value) – while supplies last!
Calendula (kal' len' dula) has been used to soothe and hydrate skin for centuries and California Baby®'s Calendula Hand Cleanser has an active percentage of this wonderful flower that we call nature's miracle worker. Perfect for hands that are dry, cracked, or are simply in need of TLC. California Baby makes hand washing safe and fun! Researchers warn that aggressive germicides and antibiotics can act as endocrine disrupters and exposure to them may lead to early puberty, reproductive issues and breast cancer. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends cleaning hands often because it's our first line of defense in keeping from getting sick, and at California Baby® we believe a natural cleanser and an little elbow grease is all you need for your daily hand cleansing needs. Our motto: Soap + Vigorous Hand Rubbing for 20 Seconds = Destroys Microbes! As California Baby® uses only pure essential oils (no synthetic "natural" fragrances) to scent our products, this blend contains California Baby®'s signature calming blend, which lends its gentle properties safely and naturally. California Baby vegetable cleansers are non-stripping, moisturizing and extremely biodegradable, making frequent hand washing a non-drying and effortless affair. As always, California Baby® packaging is bright, fun and sophisticated and is at home in the chicest of bathrooms!
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Frequent hand washing for very dry or chapped hands
Scent: Our special Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French Lavender
For Grownups: Fresh clean scent.
Benefits & Features:
- Active ingredient: Calendula officinalis, which is the common pot marigold and is well known for its skin healing properties
- Witch hazel to soothe the skin
- Vegetable cleansers
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA
- No Triclosan
- Pure essential oils
- Extremely biodegradable
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)