California Baby® Super Sensitive™ Bubble Bath eschews essential oils in favor of pure, unscented bubbles. This bubble bath has been specially created for those who love bubble baths but have very sensitive skin or cannot tolerate any fragrance. No fragrance means allergy sufferers and those following homeopathic regimens can enjoy bubble baths safely. California Baby® bubble baths are free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, DEA, synthetic fragrances or synthetic additives for no tears, non-irritating, biodegradable bubbles. Children (and adults!) love bubble baths,so we make them safe — and of course a bubble wand is included for frolicking and extra fun!
Highly recommended by leading dermatologists and allergists for their patients with chemical sensitivities and fragrance intolerance.
- Because this is not a synthetic bubble bath you must help the bubbling process along by shaking⁄agitating bubbles under vigorously running water at the start of tub filling. Also try stimulating bubbles with your showerhead.
- Change the aromatherapy scent by adding 4-6 drops of our pure essential oil blends once the bubble level has been reached.
- If using for newborns dilute with water for a gentle cleansing bath.
- Especially appreciated by women because the non-irritating formula does not promote yeast or bladder infections
- Safe for spas and hot tubs
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No fragrance, scent masking agents, or clear formula chemicals.
- No tears
- No Sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents
- No synthetic fragrances
- Non-stripping of delicate mucous membranes, which can lead to yeast or bladder infections
- Bubbles with soapbark and yucca
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)