"California Baby® makes hand washing safe and fun! Researchers warn that aggressive germicides and antibiotics can act as endocrine disrupters and exposure to them may lead to early puberty, reproductive issues and breast cancer. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends cleaning hands often because it's our first line of defense in keeping from getting sick, and at California Baby® we believe a natural cleanser and an little elbow grease is all you need for your daily hand cleansing needs. Our motto: Soap + Vigorous Hand Rubbing for 20 Seconds = Destroyed Microbes! California Baby® uses only pure essential oils (no synthetic "natural" fragrances) to scent our products and this blend contains extracts of lemon, tea tree and ravensara. California Baby® vegetable cleansers are non-stripping, moisturizing and extremely biodegradable, making frequent hand washing a non-drying and effortless affair. As always, California Baby® packaging is bright, fun and sophisticated and is at home in the chicest of bathrooms!"
- Beautiful fragrant scent
- The Sophisticated bottle, label and pump look great in even dressy homes
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No Triclosan
- Coconut oil and gardenia flowers to moisturize
- Witch hazel to soothe the skin
- 100% vegetable cleansers
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA
- Pure essential oils
- Extremely biodegradable
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)