"Start baby off right! This set is perfect for use on baby's delicate skin and contains everything a new parent needs to keep baby clean, comfortable and smelling sweet! Powered by Calendula, an ingredient that has been used to soothe sensitive skin for centuries, these products are the go-to choice for those people with skin sensitivities or those looking for an extra boost of hydration. California Baby's all-natural head-to-toe skincare products are chemical free and formulated without Sulfates, DEA, or synthetic fragrances. These indispensable bath and diaper care products are scented with our Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender to help keep germs at bay. We use traditionally recommended oils known for their safety; they are tested for purity." "P.S. If the newborn has an older sibling, pick-up one of our Bubble Baths as a gift to include and make them feel special."
- 8.5oz. Calendula Shampoo & Bodywash
- 6.5oz Calendula Everyday Lotion
- 1⁄2oz. Calming Diaper Rash Cream * Not available separately
- 1⁄2oz. No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion * Not available separately
- 1⁄2oz. Calendula Cream * Not available separately
- Tote bag
This tote has a value of $33.80 when purchased separately.
Benefits & Features:
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated—a little goes a long way
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients.
- No Sulfates or DEA
- Vegan: No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Bottles/Tubes are HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; tube flip top cap PP (#4)
- All aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
- Tote bags meet the toy industry standards (EN71), CONEG and California Prop 65 for environmental standards