"Just the right size to tuck into an already too full diaper bag. Spritz for quick on-the-go diaper clean-ups or to cleanse and soothe playground scrapes. Refill from our 6.5 ounce or half-gallon sizes."
"California Baby® Diaper Area Wash gently cleanses with plant and flower extracts such as tea tree, calendula, witch hazel, and aloe vera. All of the ingredients in this top-seller are known to be safe and gentle on baby's delicate skin, and have been allergy tested. Our proprietary Calming™ aromatherapy blend includes French lavender, which is known for its soothing properties. The custom fine-mist, lockable sprayer allows for directed application to the skin or you can moisten a cotton pad or clean washcloth to gently clean baby with each diaper change."
"Jessica’s Tip: Our Diaper Area Wash may be used full strength or diluted: use a ratio of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part Diaper Area Wash."
Age: Newborn and older
Scent: Special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.
- Great facial cleanser
- Use instead of harsh chemical feminine or adult personal wipes
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Non-burning, non-irritating, safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skin
- Soothes & cleans diaper area
- Use to soothe & clean simple cuts and scrapes all over the body
- Fine-mist sprayer allows for directed application to cotton pad, washcloth, or skin
- Only plant-based ingredients-no chemicals
- Dilute ratio of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part Diaper Area Wash for use as a homemade diaper wipe solution
- Use at each diaper change to insure diaper rash protection
- Use in combination with our Calming™ Diaper Rash Cream or Calendula Cream
- Great travel size
- Offer lots of ideas for playtime.