California Baby Therapeutic Relief Skin Protectant Shampoo & Bodywash is your partner in combating dry, chapped and cracked skin. Working to soothe, soften, seal in moisture, restore and protect the natural skin barrier with a unique blend of plant extracts, like certified organically grown and processed calendula, soap bark and aloe vera, along with an ultra-soothing therapeutic FDA approved skin protectant active ingredient called Allantoin USP (USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia signifying pharmaceutical purity). California Baby Therapeutic Relief Skin Protectant Shampoo & Bodywash is free of sulfates, fragrance, dyes and alcohol. This gentle 2-in-1 combo works beautifully to cleanse while protecting, relieving, and softening dry, chapped, and cracked skin. California Baby’s low-foaming cleansers are the perfect treatment for hair, face and body. Cleanses gently without drawing away much needed moisture or stripping away natural oils. Soothes scalp while leaving hair shiny and manageable. No gluten, soy, oat or dairy.
Application tip: Keep water temperature on the cool side, as eczema tends to flare up as temperature rises. Cleansing with a non-stripping and moisturizing wash is an important ally in your fight against dry and chapped skin. We recommend you use this Shampoo & Bodywash as it works to add a layer of moisture to parched skin; then follow immediately with California Baby Therapeutic Relief Skin Protectant Cream to damp skin.
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: For hair, face & body.
Scent: No fragrance
For Grownups: Perfect for grown-ups and teenagers alike in soothing raw, itchy skin.
Benefits & Features:
- Allergy tested
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly FDA registered and organic certified manufacturing facility
- Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans. We utilize coconut derived ingredients, which are not typically restricted by those with nut allergies.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)