"California Baby® makes hand washing safe and fun! Researchers warn that aggressive germicides and antibiotics can act as endocrine disrupters and exposure to them may lead to early puberty, reproductive issues and breast cancer. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends cleaning hands often because it's our first line of defense in keeping from getting sick, and at California Baby® we believe a natural cleanser and an little elbow grease is all you need for your daily hand cleansing needs. Our motto: Soap + Vigorous Hand Rubbing for 20 Seconds = Destroyed Microbes! California Baby® vegetable cleansers are non-stripping, moisturizing and extremely biodegradable, making frequent hand washing a non-drying and effortless affair. As always, California Baby® packaging is bright, fun and sophisticated and is at home in the chicest of bathrooms! California Baby Super Sensitive means no fragrance so allergy sufferers and those following homeopathic regimens can enjoy washing their hands safely and comfortably."
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Frequent hand washing
Scent: No fragrance without the use of scent masking agents*
For Grownups: Makes frequent hand washing a pleasure for all ages!
Benefits & Features:
- *A scent masking agent is a "perfume" used to make a product appear to have no scent; this product does NOT contain any scent masking agents, but rather its own natural scent.
- No fragrance, scent masking agents, or clear formula chemicals
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No Triclosan
- Coconut oil to moisturize
- 100% vegetable cleansers
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA
- Extremely biodegradable
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)