When your child is ready to graduate to a booster, the high-back Monterey lets you make the transition with safety and comfort. The adjustable design accommodates a growing child up to 120 lbs and 63” tall. Deep, reinforced sides are lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam for side-impact protection. Easily increase the width of the expandable seatback to fit a child’s shoulders up to 20” wide, and adjust the 11-position headrest for a comfortable, custom fit. Optional use of the integrated LATCH connectors allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. The reinforced seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick, AirTek™ foam and tapered sides for total comfort. Dual cup holders are extra-deep and angled to keep drinks upright. Monterey packs flat for travel and storage and can also be used as a backless booster.
- Fits children 30 lb to 120 lb and 38" to 63" in height
- Extra deep, reinforced sides
- EPS foam for side impact protection
- Angled, reinforced seat bottom prevents submarining
- LATCH system for secure installation (LATCH use not required)
- Adjustable width: Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20”
- Adjustable height: 11 position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- Longer seat bottom for proper leg support with cushioned comfort
- Energy absorbing AirTek™ foam provides superior cushioning
- 2 recline positions for comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes
- Retractable cup holders are extra deep to keep drinks upright
- Can also be used as a backless booster. Packs flat.
- Bottom rubber pads grip better and help protect vehicle upholstery
- Dimensions: 26" H x 19.5" W x 16" D
- Weight: 15.7 lb