The New Diono Olympia is the ultimate in car seat safety with reinforced deeper side walls providing enhanced side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
With its extended rear-facing capabilities, it can comfortably seat rear-facing children from 5 to 45 lbs and forward facing children from 20-70 lbs in 5-point harness mode. Additionally it converts to a booster for children between 50 - 110 lbs or up to 57" in height.
Its unique super-strong SuperLATCH system makes installation easy and the Olympia is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions.
Designed with Safety Synergy technology, all these innovative features seamlessly work together providing the highest level of performance and safety for your children.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced deeper sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give Pacifica superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward-facing capacity in a 5-point harness: from 20-70 lbs (up to 57" in height)
- Converts to booster mode for children between 50 and 110 lbs. (up to 57" in height)
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Safestop energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Only brand of car seats with SuperLATCH: with the Strongest Connectors and Secureweave™ webbing it provides an easy and secure installation
- Additional set of harness pads included to use only when the child is over 65 lbs in the 5-point harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- Industry leading 12 year product life
Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.