Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
Designed as a day pack, the backpack easily snaps around the straps of the carrier, for an all-in-one baby carrier and day pack. Carry your baby and necessities for a day away from home, great for active parents who love to hike. Access into the sack is from the top with a solid bottom to help keep it's shape. This accessory is roomy and will hold a towel, diapers, swim clothes, change of clothes, snacks, sun screen, hats and more.
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton canvas
- Snaps around straps of your existing Ergo baby carrier with four relatch buttons
- Shoulder straps for independent use of baby carrier
- Velcro-secured storage area on the back to conceal shoulder straps when backpack is attached to carrier
- Attached bottle holder
- Two front pockets
- Top handle for easy toting
- Solid bottom to keep its shape
Note: This is not a carrier, it is a backpack and accessory for your existing ERGO baby carrier.
Dimensions: 14"H x 14"W x 4"D