The limited edition Petunia Pickle Bottom Organic Carriers combine the versatile, ergonomic design of the Ergo Baby Carrier with the iconic patterns of Petunia Pickle Bottom to create a carrier that's perfect for the chic mommy. The fabrics used are made of organic cotton certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
Heavenly Holland pattern features a Chocolate/Rose/Leaf Green tulip garden design with coordinating Chocolate hood.
Also available in Peaceful Portofino and Evening in Innsbruck patterns.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert sold separately) up to 40 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Fits most adult body types, from 5' to 6'6"
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby's head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1" thick padding in the shoulder straps
- Provides continued support when a baby sling or other front carriers are no longer comfortable
- Allows for freedom of movement because the parent and baby are like one
- More secure than a hard-frame for baby hiking and walking
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- 100% cotton organic batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
Age: birth (with infant insert) to 45 lbs