Brilliant design makes this diaper adjustable from birth to potty!
No Leaks. No Rash. No Waste. The FuzziBunz One-Size Diapers are the most adjustable and innovative one-size cloth diapers on the market today! Adjust the diapers to fit babies 7-35 pounds and get a snug fit every time with the button-adjusted waist and leg casings. The leg casings adjust to 8+ settings and the waist adjusts to 4+ settings. Never before has a pocket-style cloth diaper been SO adjustable!
About Adjustability The FUZZIBUNZ ONE SIZE diaper is adjustable through adjustable elastic, NOT snap downs on the front of the diaper like most one size diapers on the market today. Similar to adjustable waistbands for children and maternity wear, the waist and legs have been made customizable through a button / elastic adjustment system. So instead of 3 length settings, you can set to 8+ very customizable sizes. Instead of NO waist settings, you have up to 4+. So you have a SUPER adjustable diaper without an excess of snaps. It may take a bit of "adjusting" to get to the right size, but when you find the right fit, you set it and forget it.
About Durability In a One Size diaper durability is especially important. You want that diaper to fit for 3+ years from the time your baby is born until the time they are out of diapers....and possibly for other children. FuzziBunz are already built to last. After 10 years as a leader in the cloth diaper industry, we prefer the precision and durability of snap closures on our products, and by offering a unique and "replaceable for pennies" elastic system on the diapers, we can promise our customers years of extended use. Not only will your CLOSURES last for 3 years your ELASTIC will LAST for as long as it will and can be replaced in less than 10 minutes! No re-sewing, no seam-ripping! FuzziBunz are a great and valuable investment.
Choosing between Perfect Sized and One-Sized? FuzziBunz offers both Pefect Sized and Birth to Potty diapers to consumers. Each have their pros and cons. If a trim fitting diaper is important to you than the "perfect sized" diapers may be suited best for you - most babies only use 2 sizes of diapers (small and medium). If a diaper that will last from birth to potty, and will stand up to three years of use and possibly more is what you value....and you are willing to sacrifice some trimness for this - then the "One Size" may be your diaper of choice.
Here's how the best-selling FuzziBunz diapering system works:
- The waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
- The soft microfleece inner layer gently touches your baby's skin, pulling away moisture and keeping your baby rash-free, dry, and comfortable. The microfleece is made of 100% Polyester and is custom-milled.
- The unique, patented pocket-style opening enables you to customize the absorbency to fit your baby needs. Stuff the pocket with inserts, a pre-fold, or even a hand towel!
- The updated top-stitching circles the top of the diaper and the tabs, providing reinforcement to hold up wash after wash.
- The larger, square tabs hold the diaper in place to prevent sagging and provide better grip during diaper changes.
- The stretchier elastic around the legs provides maximum comfort for baby.
- The leg casings create "mini-gussets" to keep messes contained and leaks at bay.
- The wide-array of color choices makes diapering fun - choose your favorite or match an outfit!
- Fleece: 100% Polyester micro fleece
- Outer shell: Polyurethane laminated (PUL) outer poly knit
- Insert: Polyester/polymide micro terry cloth
- Important Washing Instructions