Cotton may be king, but not if your little one has sensitive skin or eczema. Cotton can actually retain perspiration and aggravate chafing, leaving little ones with sensitive skin at risk for itchy, uncomfortable flare ups. ComfortLuxe Sensitive Skin Sleepwear is made with HALO’s exclusive ComfortLuxe™ fabric breathes better than cotton to keep little ones with eczema or sensitive skin sleeping comfortably all year round. Like performance fabrics for adults, this innovative and oh-so-soft fabric helps to promote healthier skin in children. The only garments to be awarded the seal of acceptance by the National Eczema Association, ComfortLuxe microfibers work by “breathing” – regulating body heat and wicking moisture away from the skin where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as 100% cotton!). Cooler, drier skin and a silky-smooth texture mean more comfort and less chafing, which can lead to fewer skin irritations. Little ones wearing ComfortLuxe Advanced Comfort Sleepwear stay cooler, drier and more comfortable while they sleep.
- Made with ComfortLuxe™ fabric, it is lightweight, breathes and wicks moisture to keep skin healthy. Great for sensitive skin conditions.
- The National Eczema Association (NEA) has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to HALO ComfortLuxe Sleepwear. The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.
- Soft, silky feel is friction free and helps reduce irritation and itching.
- Fast-drying (twice as fast as cotton). Helps regulate body temperature for greater comfort.
- Helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin.
- Smooth seams prevent irritation at pressure points.
- 100% chemical-free. Its unique benefits will never “wash-out.”