The Hushamok Dream is an innovative sleep hammock designed to provide you and your baby the most restful sleep. While flat and static surfaces like cribs and Moses baskets are foreign to babies, the Hushamok mimics the womb by creating a gentle, rhythmic rocking motion so baby sleeps better and longer.
The Dream Hammock is for the all in one parent. The modern, lightweight design of the aluminum stand paired with soft 100% organic cotton will provide your baby a restful “Hushamok” sleep, while giving you peace of mind.
Because of the natural motion of the Dream Hammock, carbon dioxide is not trapped around the baby which, when re-breathed, is said to be one of the causes of SIDS.
The Hushamok Experience has been tested and passed the mechanical testing under the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Certification Program. Also passes the EU certification program for Safety Requirements and Test Methods for Cribs and Cradles for the relevant EN 1130 requirements.
The unique design reduces strain on baby’s spine and nerves by maintaining the natural primary curve of the spine. Other baby hammocks have no form, which could compromise babies breathing and spinal support. The addition of the EVA foam insert conforms to baby's shape and prevents any dipping in the middle.
The upright, angled position assists babies with natural sleep, colic and reflux.
The Dream Hammock also reduces the development of Flat Head Syndrome, Plagiocephaly, because baby's head weight is distributed more evently to the rest of the body.
The Dream Includes:
- Aluminum Stand: This lightweight stand is versatile and portable weighing just 11 pounds and can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Organic hammock: Made from 100% Turkish organic cotton the hammock is recommended for night and nap time sleeps for babies up to 22lbs/10kg.
- Sheet set (organic): Made from the same 100% cotton as the hammock. Each Hushamok Dream comes with 2 fitted sheets.
- Mattress: soft and comfortable, this hypoallergenic mattress fits the hammock and is machine washable for easy care.
- Travel bag: The organic cotton bag makes it convenient to pack up the lightweight set for home or travel.
- Weight/Age: The Hushamok Dream Hammock is an early development product designed for newborns up to approximately 6 months or 22 pounds. Hushamok recommends using the product when baby is born.
- Assembled Dimensions: 43”L x 59”H x 42”W
- Weight: 21 lbs.
Note: Hushamok recommends baby be swaddled to minimize babies movement. Should baby slide to the side of the hammock simply reposition baby so that he/she lies in the center of the Hammock.
Gift Wrap not available.