The BabaSling by Joovy is a revolution in design, comfort and simplicity. As advocates for "baby wearing," we believe theBabaSling is the most amazingly versatile, easy to use sling on the market today.
This hammock style sling is perfectly shaped to support a newborn’s developing spine while providing essential closeness and bonding between parent and baby. With five carrying positions and easily adjustable straps (can be worn on right or left shoulder), the BabaSling is so easy to use it can be safely shared with grandparents, older siblings and caregivers.
"We understand that baby carriers can be more than just a little bit confusing at first, especially if you have never had any experience with one. To show you just how easy it really is, we have put together ‘how to’ videos (see below). With just a little bit of practice, you’ll be holding baby hands-free in no time.
Educating wearers and training new users is of supreme importance to Joovy and we ask that each and every person who purchases the BabaSling take a few moments to watch our instructional and safety tips videos. If you don’t have time to watch the videos now, please wait to purchase the BabaSling when you can take the few moments to learn about proper and safe usage.
We at Joovy believe that held babies are happy babies and we are proud to bring you this award-winning baby carrier." - Joovy
- One size fits all with fully adjustable straps and dual railings
- Fits left or right shoulder
- Five different carrying positions and two breastfeeding positions
- Allows you to breastfeed discretely
- Shoulder pad is extra-padded for comfort
- Padded infant head support and railing
- Pocket to help position infant properly
- Easy quick-release buckle will not wake-up sleeping babies
- Second safety buckle for added security
- Made of 100% cotton, machine washable (hang to dry)
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Min Age: 0 months+
- Max Age: 2 years
- Min Weight: 7.7 lbs+
- Max Weight: 33 lbs
- Classic/Print/Organic Sling Weight: 1.04 lbs
- Lite Sling Weight: 0.79 lbs