The Caboose Stand-On Tandem makes strolling two children a breeze!
Hop on Board! Strolling around has never been easier with two children. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to stand on its patented rear platform while a younger child rides comfortably in front. If the standing child tires, they can turn around and rest on the padded rear seat. Fully equipped with a universal car seat attachment system, the Caboose can accommodate an infant in the car seat so you can use it as soon as your new arrival comes.
Parents love the Caboose because it is lightweight and folds up compactly. It also has a large basket and storage pockets for everything you'll need to take along with you. And the rear platform means no more lifting a heavier older child in and out of the stroller when they want to see or get tired!
- Universal car seat attachment works with most infant seats (see chart on photos page)
- Comfortable two-position front seat
- Accommodates children from 6 months to 45 lbs.
- Deluxe rip stop nylon fabric
- Deluxe harnesses includes reflective stitching for night time safety
- Adjustable padded rear seat allows standing child to take a rest
- Removable canopy with ratcheting adjustment
- Child tray with cup holder
- Foam covered handles for both parent and rear standing child
- Large storage basket under seat
- Stroller weighs 26 lbs
Specifications: See image below
Gift Wrap not available.