You can't outgrow the Keekaroo High Chair! The Keekaroo High Chair + Infant Insert + Tray with Cover is the stylish solution for your child. Keekaroo's wooden high chair offers the safe seat your child needs during mealtime. The High Chair is ideal for children aged 6 months to 250 lbs. The High Chair includes an infant insert, a wooden tray with BPA-Free plastic tray cover, passive crotch restraint and 3-point safety belt. The Keekaroo High Chair is made with a plant based lacquer finish. It is JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for the safety of your child.
High Chair Features:
- Depth adjustable seat and footplate and height adjustable seat and foot plate allows chair to seat from 6 months up to 250 lb.
- Ergonomic design of the backrest allows for a comfortable seating position.
- BPA-Free plastic tray cover is dishwasher safe and helps with easy clean up.
- Made of environmentally friendly Rubberwood, the wooden high chair provides a sturdy base that will resist tipping and maintains durability to last the test of time and the messiest eaters.
- As your child grows, the seat and foot plates can be adjusted to create the perfect seat. The foot plate can turn into a seat plate when your child's feet touch the ground.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Infant Insert is a soft cushion that provides a comfortable and safe seating solution during mealtime for your child under 3 years old.
Infant Insert Features:
- Made in the USA and are made from a BPA and Latex-Free peel and tear resistant material that offer anti-microbial protection.
- Wipe clean with warm water and are impermeable to liquids.
- Built in pommel and 3-point safety belt helps to keep your child seated properly.
- When used with the included tray with cover, the Keekaroo High Chair and Infant Insert are JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for children up to 3 years old.
Keekaroo is style, function and affordability.
Shipping Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.