The newly designed PeaPod Plus is here! This convenient travel bed offers peace of mind to parents trekking with kids. A lightweight mesh surround provides increased air flow while a large front zipper panel makes access to your child effortless. The Micro-Lite sleeping pad comes firmly secured to the outer bottom of the PeaPod Plus with snaps, but is easily removable for cleaning or packing. The PeaPod Plus also has great features for outdoor use including UV protection, anchor straps, adjustable sun screens, and an inner mesh zipper panel perfect for keeping insects out! This handy bed also quickly folds for storage inside its own bag and fits into your luggage, making it perfect for short visits or long trips
Open Dimensions: 52.5″L x 34″W x 25″H
Storage Bag Dimensions: 19″L x 3.5″W x 19″H
- Designed for use with children 1-5 years old
- Infants have suffocated in gaps between extra padding and on soft bedding. Use only the sleeping pad provided by the manufacturer. NEVER add a pillow, comforter, or another mattress for padding.
- To reduce the risk of SIDS, pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician.
- Failure to follow these warnings and the instructions could result in serious injury or death.
- DO NOT place sleeping pad inside PeaPod. Sleeping pad is placed under the floor of the product and secured with snaps.
- OPEN WITH CARE-When removing PeaPod from storage bag, use caution as it automatically unfolds rapidly when the safety strap is removed.
- The PeaPod is not a toy.
- DO NOT leave child unattended while zippered inside.
- The PeaPod does not offer complete sun protection
Q: Does this model need the repair kit?
A: No, this model does not require the repair kit.
Q: My model doesn’t have a mattress. Isn’t is supposed to come with one?
A: The former PeaPods had an inflatable mattress. The new versions have a sleeping pad that attaches to the outside bottom of the floor with snaps. The pad comes assembled to the product.