Grown-ups love the 18 oz bottle for its compact, easy-to-carry, lightweight size that slips into bags, cup-holders, and even the waterbottle cage on your bike. But we've nicknamed it the Kid Kanteen because it's designed for smaller hands, which has made it the top choice of younger users.
We love the fact that Klean Kanteen kids understand that every bottle we make is body- and earth-friendly; because every Klean Kanteen is made from 100% recyclable, high-quality, food grade stainless steel that's toxin and BPA-free. Your Klean Kanteen doesn't have to have a special lining like some other metal bottles, and it won't ever leach nasty tastes or chemicals into your drinks – no matter how many years you use it.
The large-mouth design makes it easy to pour in ice cubes, chunky veggie soup, or a smoothie packed with frozen strawberries. It's also easy to clean – just scrub it out with white vinegar and baking soda (or mild soap and water), or load it in the dishwasher.
- Holds 18 fluid oz
- Fun, safe, non-leaching, toxin-free, zero BPA
- Safe alternative to plastic sippy cups
- High-quality food grade 304 L.N. stainless steel
- Durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable
- Slim design fits most cup/bottle holders
- Non-leaching & toxin-free
- No inner lining, clean tasting
- Wide mouth fits ice cubes
- Dishwasher friendly
- Caps, sippy adapter and spouts are made of non-leaching polypropylene (pp#5)
- black eclipse
- green moss
- ocean blue
- orange sunset
- pink renewal
- tree bark
The reusable, lightweight, and risk free stainless steel Klean Kanteen was introduced in 2004 to encourage better health, hydration, and environmental responsibility. Klean Kanteens are made from #304 stainless steel, the material of choice in the food processing, dairy, and brewery industries. Stainless steel is easy to clean, durable, inert, sanitary, toxin-free, and non-leaching.