The board that started a revolution.
The original stroller Board that started it all has been redesigned to be better than ever! The KiddyBoard Maxi fits easily to strollers with a rear axle, giving your toddler a safe and secure place to ride along for the stress free outings in crowds, high traffic areas or when you're just in a hurry.
With the easy to use, universal connector you can attach the KiddyBoard to your stroller in seconds with no tools! If there is no rear axle the BuggyBoard is more appropriate for your stroller.
- All Lascal Boards remain in a fixed position in relation to the stroller, ensuring comfort and safety for the child allowing you to pass over bumps and curbs without affecting the balance of the stroller.
- The Easy-Fit system allows you to attach your KiddyBoard Maxi quickly and easily. The new universal connectors allow for leveling and length adjustments with no accessories. Releasing your Board when it is time to fold the stroller is just as quick and easy and can be done with one hand.
- Heavy duty, independent Suspension provides additional comfort for the child.
- A waffled, anti-slip surface gives the toddler a safe foothold. The "sunken" surface offers extra protection, preventing children from slipping off the side.
- Large wheels offer a smoother ride
- Walking behind the KiddyBoard Maxi is easy thanks to the large ground clearance.
- Lift-n-Store system, lifts your board up and out of the way when not in use
- Suitable for children from two to five years
- Maximum weight 44 lb (20kg)
- Connectors are made to fit axles with a maximum circumference of 4.7" (12 cm)
- Adjustable height from 2.7" (7 cm) to 10" (25 cm)
- Adjustable length (distance from axle) from 1" (2.5 cm) to 4" (10 cm)
Please choose your stroller board carefully. If you are not certain what board you need, please contact Lascal customer service directly at 800-593-5522, or visit this website to help you decide.
Return Note: This item is subject to a 25% restocking fee upon return. Please review product dimensions and specifications prior to purchase.