Introducing the Astra baby video monitor, Levana’s latest big star. With a 3.5” screen, whisper quiet pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) image control and soothing Talk to Baby intercom you will always feel close to your baby no matter what your day brings. The hefty battery life lasts up to 48 hours in power save mode so you can rely on Astra to keep going strong, long after you and your baby have said “good night”. Discover the freedom of doing more and seeing more with a little help from Astra.
48 hour battery life in PEEP mode
When you find yourself multitasking you won’t need to stop and recharge this monitor for up to 48 hours. PEEP (Power-on/off Energy Efficient Picture) sets your monitor and your camera to “sleep” when there is no sound in the nursery saving hours of valuable battery life. The second your baby makes a “peep”, the camera and the monitor will activate so you can see and hear exactly what is going on.
Smooth and silent pan/tilt/zoom camera control
Remember when your mother told you she had “eyes in the back of her head”? Now you can increase your own parental superpowers with a pan/tilt/zoom camera. Using the monitor from anywhere in your home you can adjust the camera view horizontally 300° and tilt vertically 110°. That’s more range than a human head and neck! And when you find what you are looking for you can zoom in to verify that what you are seeing in even greater detail. See when your beloved cat is approaching your little one’s crib, check if the window was left open in the nursery or find your older child before they color on the wall! This smooth, silent adjustable camera gives you powers that are out of this world and will be a handy secret weapon as your little one becomes even more mobile and curious.
Talk to Baby two-way communication
Remind your baby that you’re close by with our Talk to Baby two-way intercom. Ease your child’s worries with the sound of your voice before you even enter the room Astra brings peace of mind to babies as well as parents. It also works as a helpful tool for asking your partner to come and give you a hand. Whether you are with the baby or across the house, you’ll no longer need to yell to ask for help.
See more on a 3.5” screen
Your little star deserves center stage; see it all on a large 3.5” screen. You will be amazed at the quality of the image in both day and night vision. Astra provides a video image that is the next best thing to being in the same room as your baby.
Private ClearVu digital signal
ClearVu technology provides you the outstanding precision and clarity of a digital signal from up to 750ft away. Astra has a private, secure and interference-free digital signal that no one but you can access. Feel free to accomplish tasks inside and outside of your home, all the while knowing baby is safe and sound.
Invisible LED night vision
Invisible infrared LEDs provide a clear image your child up to 12ft away in complete darkness. Your baby will sleep more soundly without the distracting red LED lights found on traditional baby video monitors. Rest assured knowing you can see your baby clearly, any time of day or night.
Smart LED Indicator Ring
Sound indicator ring changes color with the sound of your baby’s voice alerting you if she is crying out when you have the volume turned down and features adjustable sensitivity.
Pink - Disconnected
Blue – Low volume/Whispers
Green – Low-Medium volume/Murmurs
Yellow – Medium volume/Cooing
Orange – Medium-High volume/Chatter
Red – High volume/Yelling
3 soothing lullabies
Does your baby love the sound of lullabies before bed and cry out for more when the music stops? Astra has three lullabies that can be remotely activated and changed with your parent unit.
Expandable up to 4 cameras
Astra’s expandable system grows with your family; add up to three additional cameras to conveniently view up to four areas of your home on one monitor.
- Battery life of 48 hours based on 10 audio activations while in power save (PEEP) mode. Battery lasts an average of 10 hours with continuous audio/video usage.
- Night vision range up to 12ft under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
- Optimum range is 200ft when signal is passing through walls or floors. Microwave ovens (when in use) may cause signal disruption at close range. Buildings with metal frames may also cause signal disruption. Maximum transmission range is 750 feet.
- Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib and baby’s reach at all times. Baby monitors/cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy.
- This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision. Check your child’s safety at regular intervals and make sure your monitor is always adequately charged.