Meaning : Night
Take the first step towards a much-needed night of peaceful rest for you and your baby. New discrete, invisible LEDs keep your baby undisturbed in complete darkness without the red glow from traditional night vision LEDs while giving you an image from up to 12ft away. Lila’s Talk to Baby two-way intercom keeps you and your baby connected so you can sleep easier at night and do more during the day. Do more knowing your child is safe with the Lila Baby Video Monitor by Levana.
72 Hour Battery Life in PEEP mode
Take a breather or get more done around the house without worrying about your baby monitor’s battery life. Lila gives you more than 72 hours of battery power without recharging when set to PEEP mode. PEEP (Power-on/off Energy Efficient Picture) sets your monitor screen to “sleep” when there is no sound in the nursery. The second your baby makes a peep, the monitor will activate and you will be able to see and hear exactly what is going on.
Invisible LED Night Vision
The camera’s 8 invisible infrared LEDs cast a watchful eye over your child up to 12ft away in complete darkness. Your baby will sleep more soundly without the harsh red LED lights found on traditional baby video monitors while still giving you a clear and dependable night vision picture. Rest assured knowing your child is safe, all day and night.
Unbreakable ClearVu Digital Signal
ClearVu technology provides you the outstanding precision and clarity of a digital signal from up to 500ft away. Unlike some monitors that operate on analog frequency signals, Lila has a private, secure and interference-free digital signal that no one but you can access . When combined with Lila’s 2.4” screen and display rate of 25 frames per second, you’ll see and hear your baby almost anywhere on your property.
Talk to Baby Two-way Communication
Remind your baby that you’re close by with our much-loved Talk to Baby two-way intercom. Lila brings peace of mind to babies as well as parents; ease your child’s worries with the sound of your voice before you even enter the room. It also works as a helpful tool for asking your partner to come and give you a hand. Whether you are with the baby or across the house, you’ll no longer need to yell to ask for help.
Easy Adjustable Wall Mount
Mount your camera to the wall for a handy bird’s-eye view of your baby’s room. Each camera can be adjusted 240° horizontally and 65° vertically so, no matter what your child is up to, Lila’s camera will capture it all.
Expandable up to 4 Cameras
Lila’s expandable system grows with your family; add up to three additional cameras to conveniently view up to four areas of your home on one monitor.
Compact & Convenient Design
Lila’s compact handheld design has been developed for convenience and ease-of-use. The removable stand may be attached for tabletop convenience or detached for sleek, pocket-ready portability – options that perfectly compliment the lifestyle of any busy parent.
LED Volume Indicator
This baby monitor lets you not only hear but see the sound your child makes with a color-coded LED indicator bar. Typical room ambience will display as green, while noise or cries from your baby will change from yellow through orange and red depending on the volume.
Easily increase and decrease the brightness on your monitor to accommodate any setting. Increase brightness when you’re outside under the glare of the sun and decrease when in a dark room; your eyes will be glad you did!
- Battery life of 72 hours based on 10 audio activations while in power save (PEEP) mode. Battery lasts an average of 10 hours with continuous audio/video usage.
- Night vision range up to 12ft under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
- Optimum range is 150ft when signal is passing through walls or floors. Microwave ovens (when in use) may cause signal disruption at close range. Buildings with metal frames may also cause signal disruption. Maximum transmission range is 500 feet.
- Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib and baby’s reach at all times. Baby monitors/cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy.
- This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision. Check your child’s safety at regular intervals and make sure your monitor is always adequately charged.