Stella showcases your little superstar on a large 4.3” screen. You’ll love Stella’s whisper quiet pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) camera, Smart LED volume level indicator ring and battery life of up to 36 hours. Your baby will love the three soothing lullabies, invisible night vision LEDs and Talk to Baby intercom. With so many handy features plus a 750ft digital wireless range, Stella makes doing more at naptime a breeze.
See more on a 4.3” screen
Why settle for a smaller screen when you are watching the biggest moments of your life? Stella gives you 4.3” of big-screen baby-time. An image this size is the next best thing to being in the same room as your baby.
Smooth & silent pan/tilt/zoom camera
Remember when your mother told you she had “eyes in the back of her head”? Now you can amplify your own parental superpowers with a pan/tilt/zoom camera. Use the monitor from anywhere in your home and adjust the camera view 270° horizontally and tilt vertically 110° to see everything in your baby’s room with the simple touch of a button.
36 hour battery life in PEEP mode
When you find yourself multitasking you won’t need to stop and recharge this monitor for up to 36 hours. PEEP (Power-on/off Energy Efficient Picture) sets your monitor and your camera to “sleep” when there is no sound in the nursery, saving hours of valuable battery life. The second your baby makes a “peep”, the camera and the monitor will activate so you can see and hear exactly what is going on.
Talk to Baby™ two-way communication
Let baby know you’re on your way with two-way Talk to Baby™ intercom. Calm your baby with the sound of your own voice as you head to the rescue. Levana parents also love this feature for communicating to each other when they need some help in the nursery.
Invisible LED night vision
Invisible infrared LEDs provide a clear image of your child in the dark up to 12ft away. Your baby will sleep more soundly without the distracting red LED lights found on traditional baby video monitors. Rest assured knowing you can see your baby clearly, any time of day or night.
Smart LED Indicator Ring
Sound indicator ring changes color with the sound of your baby’s voice alerting you if she is crying out when you have the volume turned down and features adjustable sensitivity.
Pink - Disconnected
Blue – Low volume/Whispers
Green – Low-Medium volume/Murmurs
Yellow – Medium volume/Cooing
Orange – Medium-High volume/Chatter
Red – High volume/Yelling
Private ClearVu digital signal
ClearVu® technology provides you the outstanding precision and clarity of a digital signal from up to 750ft away. Stella has a private, secure and interference-free digital signal that no one but you can access. Feel free to accomplish tasks inside and outside of your home, all the while knowing baby is safe and sound.
3 Soothing lullabies
Does your baby love the sound of lullabies before bed and cry out for more when the music stops? Stella has three lullabies that can be remotely activated and changed by your parent unit.
Expandable up to 4 cameras
Stella’s expandable system grows with your family; add up to three additional cameras to conveniently view up to four areas of your home on one monitor.
- Battery life of 36 hours based on 10 audio activations while in power save (PEEP) mode. Battery lasts an average of 8 hours with continuous audio/video usage.
- Night vision range up to 15ft under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
- Optimum range is 200ft when signal is passing through walls or floors. Microwave ovens (when in use) may cause signal disruption at close range. Buildings with metal frames may also cause signal disruption. Maximum transmission range is 750 feet.
- Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib and baby’s reach at all times. Baby monitors/cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy.
- This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision. Check your child’s safety at regular intervals and make sure your monitor is always adequately charged.