An organic, breathable and hypoallergenic mattress alternative.
Hand made from the finest organic, Fair Trade and sustainable materials in Devon, England, by Naturalmat®, the Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat is now made to fit the Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini Bassinet and Stokke® Sleepi™ crib.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat is a self-ventilating, comfortable and supportive mattress that is breathable and hypoallergenic. Meeting all safety standards without using any chemicals, it is the only mattress of its kind!
Purchased separately, the Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat is an organic alternative to the Stokke® Sleepi™ mattresses that come delivered with the beds. The Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat has a 5-year warranty. Only use this mattress with the available protection sheets in order to secure perfect ventilation.
Set includes two sizes:
Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat Mini: 75 x 58 x 5 cm. Weighs: 1.6 kg
Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat Crib: 122 x 68 x 8 cm. Weighs: 4.2 kg
Certified organic coir:
- Coir is the outer husk of the coconut.
- Provides unbeatable air flow.
- Provides excellent natural spring and support.
- Density: 60 kg/m3
Certified organic lambswool:
- Direct from local sources to sustain local raw materials and craftsmanship and keep carbon footprint low.
- Excellent insulator and ventilator keeping children warm in cold temperatures and cool in hot temperatures.
- Treated with essential oils from lemon, eucalyptus and lavender to make the mattress anti-dust mite, anti-moth and anti-mosquito.
100% natural cotton:
- Outer covers treated with a natural compound derived from geraniol oil which renders the mattress anti-bed bug.
- Outer covers made with zippers for easy removal.
- Machine washable at 60 °C. Dust mites killed at 57 °C.
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat mattress for the bed comes with an inner and outer cover, while the mini mattress comes with an outer cover.
- Breathable and organic mattress: made of 100% natural materials that do not absorb heat or moisture and as such are naturally self-ventilating and breathable. Allows small babies that are temperature sensitive and unable to regulate own body heat easily to maintain an even temperature for better quality sleep.
- Hypoallergenic: lambswool treated with essential oils make the mattress hypoallergenic, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergic reactions. Covers are removable and washable to maintain a clean and healthy sleeping environment.
- Comfortable and supportive: certified organic coir fiber ensures unbeatable air flow and provides excellent natural spring and superior support for babies and children in growth.
Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.