The Naturepedic Organic Kapok/Cotton Low Fill Pillow combines a luxurious 300 thread count organic cotton outer cover with a 50/50 blend of certified organic kapok (also known as silk cotton) and certified organic cotton filling for a comfortable and healthy sleep. Kapok is 1/5 the density of cotton, adding a lightweight and fluffy element to the pillow, resulting in a luxurious feel. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of discriminating consumers across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- 100% Organic cotton fabric with a luxurious 300 thread count sateen finish
- 50/50 blend of certified organic kapok and certified organic cotton
- Certified by OTCO to the organic and non-toxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Exchange (GOTS)
- Standard size low fill measures 20"x26"
- Standard size also available in a low-fill version (perfect for kids)
- Machine wash and dry (only if necessary)
- Made in the U.S.A.