The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Ultra 2 in 1 will grow with your child for many years while providing a more natural, healthy and comfortable sleep environment. The 2 in 1 design features an easy to clean waterproof side for younger children that protects the inner core of the mattress from moisture while also functioning as a dust mite barrier. The bottom quilted side offers a luxurious plush feel that will last your child for many years. Makes an excellent choice for parents seeking a versatile children's mattress without harmful chemicals and allergens. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- TOP - Wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards
Certified to not leach out harmful chemicals, this easy-to-clean 100% polyethylene waterproof surface keeps fluids out (unlike many "wetproof" or "water resistant" PFC treated fabrics). Provides the ultimate non-toxic and stain resistant waterproof surface and a safe alternative to vinyl/PVC.
BOTTOM - Luxuriously Quilted Organic Cotton Fabric
Offers a plush mattress feel that will last your child for many years.
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling
Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams and allergy-prone latex. All Naturepedic mattresses feature Certified organic cotton to provide a healthy, comfortable sleep environment.
- Comfortable medium-firm feel plus strong edge support
Heavy-duty orthopedic innerspring provides ideal support for children (twin 360 coils, full 528 coils). 6 gauge border wire adds strong side and edge support.
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- Dust Mite/Bed Bug Barrier - No need for an additional dust mite encasing
- No Wool or Latex - No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Matching foundations
Available in 7" standard and 4" low profile versions (made with FSC certified wood).
- Standard twin & full sizes
Twin measures 38" x 75" x 8", Full measures 53" x 75" x 8"
Twin also available as a low profile trundle (38" x 75" x 6" / 310 coils) and a low profile trundle short (38" x 72" x 6").
Twin XL 2 measures 38" x 80" x 8".
- Heirloom quality with 20 year limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A.