Born to Ride
The smaller your bundle of joy, the more stuff you need to carry around. (It is a rule they never tell you.) Thank goodness the PEPP buggy is cleverly designed to think of everything, from an ultra-compact fold-in-half design to the ability to get around town with one hand (which is how you will be operating most days) to a full recline for on-the-go snoozes.
Funny how the littlest things can mean so much.
- a chic, unique ride from the moment baby enters the world through toddlerhood
- folds down to a flat backpack size for trunks, taxis, airplanes and tight entryways
- opens easily with just one hand
- stands on its own when folded
- two-position, adjustable calf support comforts little nappers
- plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button provides ultimate safety and peace of mind
- one-touch, rear wheel braking system is so easy
- stays put with front wheel swivel locks
- three-position full recline cradles baby
- progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
- height-adjusting handle for drivers small and tall
- various accessory options for every little want or need
- recommended use: birth to 50 lbs
- product dimensions: 41.3/37.4 in high • 21.7 in wide • 33.1/29.1 in deep
- folded dimensions: 28.74 in high • 21.6 in wide • 10.2 in deep
- product weight: 19 lbs
Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
PIPA Infant Seat sold separately.