Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in.
Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™ creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the PEPP™, our Nuna PIPA makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy.
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- makes baby’s first outing a secure and comfortably chic one
- its revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements
- the dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- the canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you
- the integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- the lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base featuring true lock™ installation
- perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
- aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- product dimensions: h 18.1 x w 17.4 x d 26.1 in
- product weight: 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs