A revolution in feeding little ones.
NurturMe strives to provide parents with a more nutritious, convenient and earth-friendly alternative to traditional baby foods. These dried fruits and veggies maintain a higher preservation of nutrients and phytochemicals than cooked foods. Plus, each lightweight pouch makes feeding your child healthy on the go a breeze!
- Easy to prepare. Like rice cereals, just add water, formula or breastmilk to reach desired consistency.
- Easy to carry. Great for busy moms on the go and at home. Each pouch weighs less than a jar.
- Easy on the environment. Packaged in recyclable cartons manufactured with wind energy.
- Organic and gluten free
- No salts, sugars or preservatives
- 1 pouch = 2.5 oz jar
- Unopened package good for 24 months
This versatile food isn't just for infants. It can be used for all stages of eating, from stage 1 to stage 3, and even in toddler foods.
Stage 1 (approx. 4-6 months): Mix one pouch with 3-5 tbsp of liquid and stir to reach desired consistency.
Stage 2 (approx. 6-9 months): Combine multiple pouches for a larger serving size and add less liquid for a thicker texture. Try mixing and matching flavors for a variety of tastes and nutrients.
Stage 3 (approx. 9-12 months): Add less liquid to NurturMe foods to make a chunkier texture, or try adding into other foods like grain and cereals.
For toddler foods: Give your little ones a nutritional boost by adding NurturMe packets into favorites like pasta and yogurt.