A safe lamp children can decorate themselves!
The comfortably rotund MyPetLamp-Piggy from Offi is made of non-toxic, odorless plastic with a low voltage (12v) replaceable bulb that bathes a room in soft light. Comes with a washable marker so you can write directly on the lamp!
- Made with rotationally molded plastic that is non-toxic and odorless
- Replaceable halogen bulb is 10 watt/12 volts, and available at hardware and general merchandise stores
- Cord and adapter are UL approved for use in US households (110V, 50-60Hz power)
- Washable write-on marker included
- Designed by Megasii Design Group, Hong Kong
- Available in three colors: Soft White, Sky Blue, and Hot Pink
Dimensions: 10.5"W x 8.5"D x 8.5"H
Gift Wrap not available.