UNO comes with the G–Matic system, enabling the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat, (sold separately) to be fastened with ease onto the stroller.
The front wheels swivel, while the larger rear ones come with a centralized brake system. The reversible handle bar has a variable height adjustment and a detachable cup holder. The hood, which can be opened by means of a zip, can be used as a sun canopy. Entering and exiting an elevator is a simple turn with the "Zero Radius Turning" feature unique to the Uno in the rear–facing mode.
With a reversible handle, the Uno stroller quickly and easily converts from carriage to stroller so baby can face you or face the world. During the first few months of your newborn's life, it can be used as a comfortable pram, whereas later on, it becomes a very handy full featured stroller.
- Reversible handlebar has variable height adjustments and a detachable cup holder.
- Pair this stroller with a matching Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat (sold separately) to create the perfect system.
- Smooth "Zero Radius Turning " in rear-facing mode for effortless turning in tight spaces.
- Large, handy storage basket.
- Hood converts to a sun canopy with two-way zipper.
- Tray with cup holder attaches easily to front bar.
- Includes a detachable zippered leg cover.
- Front wheels swivel, back wheels with independent brakes.
- Approved for children from birth. Baby safety enclosure system.
- When folded stands upright.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Unfolded: 40.33" x 23.75" x 41.33" (h-w-d), 24.4 lb
- Folded: 35.75" x 23.75" x 14.50" (h-w-d), 24.4 lb
Gift Wrap not available.
All Sales Final on Open Box Items
Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.