Peg Perego has given birth to the new Primo Viaggio Convertible. This premium car seat comes with EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panels for superior Side Impact Protection (SIP). The SIP is easy to adjust, even with your baby in the seat.
The wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns and a quick release five point safety harness.
Primo Viaggio Convertible is fastened to the vehicle by means of standard lap or shoulder lap vehicle belts or using LATCH connector and Top Tether straps according to FMVSS-213 and CMVSS-213 Regulations.
- Rear-facing for children 5 - 45 lbs; forward-facing for children 22 - 70 lbs
- SAFE: Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell; it crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- SIP: Side Impact Protection head panel protects child's head, neck and spine; easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- FRESCO JERSEY: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric is breathable, absorbs moisture and is easy to clean
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement of the child during a crash
- Quick-release five point safety harness made with "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns
- Top tether hook is used for increased stability in forward-facing mode to help limit forward movement in a crash
- Gently shaped base specially contoured for extra stability in any seating position
- Adjustable latch connectors that easily reposition for forward or rear-facing installation
- Made in Italy
26" x 21.17" x 18.66" (h-w-d)
Shipping Note: This item ships via FedEx Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.