Introducing the RECARO ProSeries
With over 100 years of experience, world renowned seating expert and development partner to the automotive and mobile industries, RECARO is an authority on seat function, style, safety, and design. The ProSeries from Recaro provides the safety, style and comfort for your little one, once reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing seats in the world.
The RECARO ProSport Combination Car Seat is designed to protect each of the five vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis. Engineered for long-lasting safety, this harness-to-booster car seat appropriate for children weighing between 20 and 90 pounds when used in harness mode and 30 to 120 pounds when used in booster mode.
- RECARO’s Side Impact Protection: Designed to protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis.
- At 90 pounds the ProSPORT has the highest weight capacity available for a 5-Point harness seat.
- (EPS) Energy Absorbing Foam Expanded Polyestyrene “EPS” foam absorbs crash force energy through the ProRIDE for added protection.
- QuickLift: Head Restraint Convenient lift lever allows easy positioning of the head restraint to properly fit your child.
- EasyAdjust: 5-Point Harness The harness adjusts with the head restraint. No re-threading is necessary to properly position the harness shoulder straps to your child.
- QuickPull: Front Adjust Harness Convenient frontally located harness adjuster for no hassle harness adjustment.
- EasyGuide: Belt Guides Whether in Harness or Booster mode each belt guide is color coded so you can easily identify the proper belt path and positioning of either the LATCH strap or vehicle seat belt.
- 2 storage pouches
- Supportive comfort padding
- Premium push button LATCH system
- Built-in LATCH storage system
- Recline mechanism for optimized fit in your vehicle
- Universal Top Tether system
- For children weighing between 20 and 90 pounds when used in harness mode and 30 to 120 pounds when used in booster mode
- Seat Weight: Approx. 22 lbs.
- ADAC Side Impact Tested
- Assembled in the USA
Gift Wrap not available.