Smart Balance Bikes are pedal-free and training wheel-free running bikes designed to help a child develop the key skills necessary to later ride a regular bicycle - balance and motor skills! This bike develops a child’s balance and coordination by simply allowing the child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with their feet. If the bike starts to fall, kids instinctively regain their balance using their feet. Once they’ve gained some momentum and balance control they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising! Smart Balance Bikes are also suitable for children who need to be encouraged with motor skill development and therapeutic training. Made from natural birch wood, the Smart Balance Bikes have a classic quality to a unique concept.
- Eco-friendly, wood harvested from a replenishable source
- Formaldehyde-free glue, non-toxic paints and lacquer
- Packaging is made from recycled paper with water based ink printing
- Real, pneumatic rubber tires with extra long tube valves
- Rubberized handle bar grips for a secure hold
- Cushioned leatherette seat for added comfort
- Spokeless disk wheels prevent little feet from getting caught
- Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike's body
- Limited steering radius to prevent jack-knifing
- Adjustable seat height to grow with your child, five height positions ranging from 12.5" to 17.5"
- Suitable for ages 2 years & up and up to 60 pounds
- Dimensions: 35"L x 15.5"W x 22"H
Gift Wrap not available.